War in Ukraine: TOP 5 Questions Under The “Stupidity” Category
- Whom russia is freeing in Ukraine? They are freeing their true colors only.
- Which cities are victims of russian attacks? The most russian-speaking cities: Donetsk, Lugansk, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Mykolaiv, Kherson … In Kharkiv they destroyed (and continue destroying while I am typing) the whole soviet culture. The biggest civillian districts built in soviet times are under missile attacks since the first day till now… It is just in case, if anyone trusted russian words, that they came to protect russian speaking people or russian culture.
- Why russia says they want to remove the government set by Maidan in Ukraine? Because they are lost in own lie & “truth”. The 1st Maidan, The Orange Revolution, has happened in Nov, 2004. Viktor Yushchenko became the President. The 2nd Maidan, The Revolution of Dignity, has happened in Nov, 2013. That time Petro Poroshenko was the President of Ukraine. This week we have 3yrs anniversary of Zelensky being our President. It doesn’t relate to any of Maidans, just to elections and people’s choice.
- Whom russians kill here and whom they call “nazi”? Totally everyone — old people, sick people, women, men, kids, newborns… I am afraid, they are not educated and have no idea about real definition of nazism. That is why they can’t identify real nazi in this story…
- Who is Stepan Bandera? Is he alive? I will give you a link to Wiki containing all important info with dates of birth and death. Long story short, no. He’s not alive for many-many years. He’s one of symbols of Ukrainian revolution mood. And that was actually done by the soviet government long time ago. More over, he was not so popular, but Paul Manafort made him. The popularity (read “amount of talks”)of Bandera and his followers dramatically increased as a part of his work for russian candidate in Ukraine, viktor yanukovych.
- Do russians know Zelensky? Oh, yes. Before his popularity as President of Ukraine, Zelensky was a popular artist. His movies (done by his production and also with him starring in main parts) were bestsellers in russia. This fact makes everything even more crazy. No one on that side can’t explain why their fav actor became … “nazi” (I don’t even recall here the fact, that he is Jewish).